12/3 AWG 12 Gauge Marine Grade 3 Wire AC, Boat Cable, Tinned Copper Flat Triplex
12 AWG 3 Conductor Wire, Marine Grade Boat Cable with White overall jacket with Black, White and Green 12 Gauge conductors inside used for wiring AC applications.
This wire is UL1426 listed and exceeds the requirements of ABYC and the USCG (US Coast Guard) for installation on boats as the flexible stranding and insulation are designed to withstand the harsh marine environment.
Color Code: Black, White and Green Conductors ( AC Color Code with Black for Hot, White for Neutral and Green for Ground)Copper stranding is tin plated to resist corrosion, Flexible Type III, Class K strandingMeets all applicable boat wiring regulations from ABYC and US Cost Guard for use on boatsRated 600 Volts Max with 105C Dry and 75C Wet (BC5-W2) temperature ratings and will remain flexible in extreme cold weatherJacket and insulation are resistant to oil, gas, salt water, battery acid, heat, abrasion and sunlightSpecifications for Flat Triplex Marine Wire:Wire Size (AWG) Dimensions Weight/FT Amps Max* 16/3 3/16" x 15/32" .
075 lbs 25 14/3 7/32" x 1/2" .
096 lb 35 12/3 7/32" x 17/32" .
125 lbs 45 10/3 1/4" x 21/32" .
186 lbs 60 8/3 3/8" x 1" .
287 lbs 80 6/3 7/16" x 1-3/16" .
470 ls 120 *Inside of engine space de-rate amps by 15% due to extra heat
- Popularity - 10325 views, 1475.0 views per day, 7 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 226 sold.
- Price - Avg: $8.17, Low: $5.44, High: $13.61. Best quality when compared to PicClick similar items.
- Seller - 25781+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
- 1000 Units in Stock
- Location:Louisville, Kentucky
- Ships to:Worldwide
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- MPN: BC12/3
- Brand: Battery Cables USA
- Structural Build: Flexible
- Length: Various
- Wire Gauge (AWG): 12
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Conductor Material: Copper (tin plated)
- Sheath Color: White
- Conductor Colors: Black, White & Green